The MIPLC is a part of the DAAD's program of "Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries." If you would like to apply for the scholarship offered in this context, please note that several special conditions apply. Please read the information provided here very carefully.
The application deadline for the 2012/13 intake is over. We do not accept applications anymore.
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the DAAD. Please refer to the brochure for "Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries".
We have also put together a short summary of formal eligibility criteria. If you do not fulfill these criteria, you will not be considered for the DAAD scholarship. However, you are still welcome to apply for admission to the MIPLC, provided you fulfill the MIPLC admission criteria.
To apply for this scholarship, please proceed as follows:
- Please refer to the DAAD program brochure 2013/14 (not yet available) and read the information carefully;
- Determine whether you are eligible to apply by DAAD and MIPLC standards;
- Apply for admission to the MIPLC by using our online application system, accessible below, and follow the instructions provided;
- When you come to the end of the online application, check "I would like to apply for financial assistance" and "I would like to apply for the DAAD scholarship" and complete the MIPLC Financial Assistance Application Form that opens automatically;
- Print the forms and add all required documentation, as per the instructions provided;
- Download and complete the DAAD Scholarship Application Form and add the other documents required by the DAAD (for details, please refer to the brochure - NB: the MIPLC does not require a research exposé);
- Send your complete application as detailed below.
Please submit your application directly to the MIPLC, unless you are from Cameroon, Myanmar, or Nigeria, in which case you must submit your application through the German Embassy in your country.